Security and Business Risk
Does your security model balance the demands of information security, compliance and business requirements?
While salesforce.com provides significant protection against external intrusion and disasters, each customer must take responsibility for securing information against internal and situation-specific sources of exposure. In our experience, access and data security are frequently administered without procedural rigor and by resources unfamiliar with the economic exposure, compliance implications and information security guidelines that should be incorporated into administration of their Salesforce security model.
This assessment identifies gaps in your Salesforce security policies relative to compliance, information security, and the business needs of information users. Furthermore we identify internal policies that must be considered during ongoing modification to Salesforce security. Lastly, our recommendations allow you to quickly implement processes to monitor ongoing administration of Salesforce and adherence to applicable policies.
Benefits of this Assessment
- Understand the Salesforce security model planned or in place today
- Understand the information contents of your Salesforce instance and the applicable compliance and information security policies
- Establish a balance between needs for information sharing with policies that limit access
- Obtain recommendations to quickly resolve gaps in adherence to internal policy
- Learn policies to comply with as part of ongoing security administration
- Receive recommendations on security administration monitoring
For information on our approach, deliverables and fixed-fee pricing download our datasheet for this assessment by completing the below form and clicking “Submit to Download”. If your situation requires modification to this assessment, contact us to discuss customization to your needs.