Operate, Grow, & Exit More Profitability.
Who We Are
What We Do
We guarantee to our client that they receive a net financial return on our joint endeavors, inclusive of our fees and the cost of their time, or we’ll refund our fees to make up the difference.
“KGK & Company has increased the productivity
and profitability across so many aspects of this company.”
6-time Inc. 5000 winner
Where Is Your Business Leaving Money On The Table?
According to research published in September 2022 by preeminent firm HFS Research, 77% of finance and accounting leaders report they do not have the data and analytics they need to uncover new sources of value. That means the majority of mid-size enterprises are leaking revenue and profit to issues that may not interfere with day-to-day operations, but which often have stunning financial consequences.
- Lack of shared growth vision
- Intangible value proposition
- Unconfirmed assumptions
- Inadequate competitive response
- Unmet customer needs
- Unprofitable customers or offerings
- Suboptimal policies, processes, and tools
- Ineffective marketing and sales practices
- Unhealthy pricing policies
- Siloed operations
- Ineffective KPIs and incentives
- Culture and leader habits
- Unclear roles and responsibilities
- Unprofitable behavior
- Gaps in experience and organizational knowledge
The KGK Way
Quantify What is Consequential
Our analytics use raw data from your systems to identify financially consequential issues and opportunities.
Engineer Potent Action
Combining our operating experience with deeper cost / benefit visibility, the KGK Way guides more productive and less disruptive action.
Accountability For Wins
How It Works
Want to Follow Us?
Subscribe To Hindsight Quarterly
Receive our critically acclaimed newsletter containing insights on what’s delivering the greatest value at KGK clients and share worthy soundbites from CEO interviews featured on our podcast Hindsight.